Another month, another TBR! February was such a weird reading month for me because I got stuck in four or five books I was disliking, so I felt unmotivated to finish them. Fortunately I was able to finish all of them except one: The Starless Sea. I’m so tired of this book but I don’t want to DNF it! I decided I would read it slowly and I decided I wouldn’t put it here because I know it would impact my motivation. So while I’m reading these books, I’ll be trying to finish The Starless Sea in the background.
I’ve bought a LOT of books these last two months, so I really want to focus my attention on them! They’re mostly thrillers/mysteries and fantasy books as you can see below.
And just a quick reminder: I’m a mood reader so I always use TBR lists as a guide, so if I’m not in the mood to read any of these, I’ll read another one that is not in the list. Without further ado, here are the books I’m planning to read in March:
- Passenger (Passenger #1) by Alexandra Bracken
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas
- A Curse So Dark And Lonely (Cursebreakers #1) by Brigid Kemmerer
- The Liar’s Daughter by Megan Cooley Peterson
- Away with the Penguins by Hazel Prior
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune
- The Southern’s Book Club’s to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- Crazy Stupid Bromance (Bromance Book Club #3) by Lyssa Kay Adams
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken
- The Stolen Kingdom by Jilllian Boehme
The books I’m most excited for are The Liar’s Daughter, Away with the Penguins, The House in the Cerulean Sea and Lore! Passenger is part of a duology and will be buddy reading it with a friend. I really want to read the next two books of A Court of Thorns and Roses series this next month – I only read the first two and I fell in love with the series! I also want to start the A Curse So Dark and Lonely series this month and I’m super excited for it! I know this series has some mixed reviews, but I want to go about it with an open mind! I decided only to include the first book for now and I’ll see how it goes from there.
Have you read any of these books? Let me know if you did and what were your thoughts!