Hi guys! I hope you’re doing well 🙂
Today I’m bringing all the books I read in May. Here are the original books from my TBR for this month:
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden: 6/5⭐
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer: 4/5⭐
- A Court of Frost and Starlight (#3.5 ACOTAR) by Sarah J. Maas: 3.25/5⭐
- Little Darlings by Melanie Golding: 3.5/5⭐
5. If I Can’t Have You by Charlotte Levin: 3.5/5⭐
6. The Night Swim by Megan Goldin: 4.5/5⭐
7. The Good Girls by Claire Eliza Bartlett: 4.25/5⭐
8. Sunkissed by Kasie West: 4/5⭐
So from all the books I planned on reading this month, I read 8/8, which is pretty good! I finally finished A Court of Wings and Ruins, but I’ll only start the next book in the series after June probably – I need a break from this series! The Host was also a huge book, but I’m very proud of myself that I finally read it and that I completed my monthly challenge!
Now regarding the books I read that weren’t planned, I read:
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (#3 ACOTAR) by Sarah J. Maas: 4/5⭐
I didn’t read a lot of unplanned books, but like I said, I finished A Court of Wings and Ruin – FINALLY. I started it before May, but since I wanted to read the next book this month, I had to finish this one. Well, I just didn’t have the time to read more books, but I’m happy I read all the books from my May TBR list!
Let me know how your reading month was! Thank you for reading, I’ll see you guys later 🙂