Hi guys! I hope you’re doing well 🙂
I have never done wrap up posts before, but I think it makes sense to do them since I already share with you what I’m planning to read each month. So today I’m bringing exactly that: all the books I read this past month!
My reading habits are not linear and most of the times I end up reading random books I wasn’t planning to read – that’s what you do when you’re a mood reader – so I’ll be sharing all my planned and unplanned reads!
So let’s start with the books I was planning to read in April! Here are the books from my April TBR:
As you can see, I read:
- A Cloud Can Weigh a Million Pounds by A.D. Stephenson: 3⭐
- Eeny Meeny (Helen Grace #1) by M.J. Arlidge: 4.25⭐
- Horrid by Katrina Leno: 3.75⭐
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig: 5⭐
- Namesake (Fable #2) by Adrienne Young: 4⭐
So from all the books I planned on reading this month, I read 5 of 6, which I think was really good! I haven’t finished A Court of Wings and Ruins by Sarah J. Maas yet, just because I’m not in the mood to finish it right now. I’m hoping I’ll finish it in May, as well as the next book in the series, A Court of Frost and Starlight, as you can see in my May TBR.
Now regarding the books I read that weren’t planned, I read:
- Kill Joy (A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder #0.5) by Holly Jackson: 5⭐
- The Stolen Kingdom by Jillian Boehme: 4⭐ *
- We Are the Wildcats by Siobhan Vivian: 2.75⭐ *
- Darling Rose Gold by Stephanie Wrobel: 4.25⭐
- Under the Lights (The Field Party #2) by Abbi Glines: 4⭐
- A Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern: 2⭐ *
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune: 5⭐ *
- After the Party (The Field Party #3) by Abbi Glines: 4⭐
* I didn’t start these in April, but I finished them this month!
Yes I read A LOT of unplanned books, but I also finished a lot of them. I finally finished The Starless Sea (which was driving me crazy because it felt like it would never end) and other three books I started before April (marked with a *).
So overall I’m very happy with how much reading I did this month! It was a great reading month.
Let me know how your reading month was! Thank you for reading, I’ll see you guys later 🙂