Hello readers, I hope you’re doing well!
Today I’m bringing you my reading plans for the month of February. I know February is the perfect month for romance books because of Valentine’s day, but I’m not a big seasonal reader. I think the only love story you’ll find in this list are the books from the series A Court of Thorns and Roses. I usually just read what I feel like reading at the moment and this month is no exception.
And I swear on my life I didn’t do it on purpose, but the color scheme of my February TBR is looking good! Isn’t it nice when everything just works out? Anyways, here are the books I’m planning to read in February:
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- Split Second (The Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West
- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
- Pine by Francine Toon
- Away with the Penguins by Hazel Prior
- Cut Off by Adrianne Finlay
- The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins
- Of Wicked Blood by Olivia Wildenstein and Katie Havoz
So as you can see, this month I have a mix of very different books. I’ve wanted to read some of them for a while but also added – surprise, surprise – a new release! I’ve got The Wife Upstairs to read and two other books I keep seeing everywhere: Pine and Away with the Penguins!
Another cool thing that happened in January is that I got my first ever NetGalley audiobook: the book Of Wicked Blood! I never had the chance to read an audiobook from NetGalley, so I’m very excited to experience this for the first time.
The rest of the books are books I’ve wanted to read for a while. Two of the books were in my previous TBR list – Split Second and The Starless Sea -, and I’m putting them here again because I can’t seem to motivate myself to finish them, but I hope I’ll do it this month 🙂
Have you read any of these books? Let me know if you did and what were your thoughts! Thank you for reading ❤